Vandy-DSU: The Crowd

By Jeff Lippman - March 18, 2007


What are we playing at Michigan State or something? Oh yeah, we are.

Roughly 75 percent of the crowd is donning green, and not for St. Patty's Day, that was yesterday. The MSU crowd is here and ready to rock and roll, except their team doesn't play until 7 p.m. The other 25 percent? Also Green, Bowling Green orange, that is. OK actually, some of that Bowling Green orange is actually Oklahoma State orange, they are essentially the same exact color. Still, it is mostly Falcons fans that made the trip.

In fact, the Falcons' team was watching the Vanderbilt game, scouting out their possible next opponent, and when they left the stands to get ready for their game in the locker room there was a resounding applause.

With 13:12 to go in the game at hand, Vanderbilt leads Delaware State, 40-34. Carla Thomas is now a perfect 7-for-7 from the field for 16 points, which begs the question, why is anyone else getting the ball?

Posted by Jeff Lippman at 01:27 PM on March 18, 2007
Comment

Post A Comment

(If you haven't left a comment here before, you may need to be approved by the site owner before your comment will appear. Until then, it won't appear on the entry. Thanks for waiting.)

The Sloggers... Archives... CSTV.com Links CSTV Slogs Posts By Site